Available in Ivory and Slate beginning October 2018.
This unique practitioner chair was designed to add ease and comfort to the treatment provider to allow both upper and lower back support during assessments and treatments. The Luxe Provider also uniquely features support positioning for upper back and arm rests in a straddle position for longer treatment procedures. The Luxe Provider Chair is designed to save space by filling a number of versatile roles. The split backrest and 6 points of adjustment allow the Luxe Provider to be customized to support natural posture. The Luxe Provider Chair comes equipped with a sturdy wheeled base and is upholstered with smooth, high quality vinyl for easy cleaning and protection against contaminants.
- Seat Height and Tilt adjustment
- Split Back support for upper and lower back support
- Straddle positioning
- Adjustable Circular Foot rest
- 6 points of adjustment for ultimate customization: Seat height, Seat front-to-rear pitch, Back angle, Backrest pitch, Backrest height, Backrest split height
- Durable metal base with wheels for mobility
- Smooth, high quality vinyl for easy cleaning
- Provides ergonomic support for both front-facing and straddling positions
- Non-marking, lockable wheels included
- Default Position: 20" x 19" x 32"
- Height Range: 17" - 22"
- Capacity: 250 lbs
- 3 year structure and frame warranty (does not apply to wear and tear parts such as vinyl)
- 1 year pneumatic warranty
- Length: 26"
- Width: 25.5"
- Height: 20"
- Weight: 41 lbs.