The Alexa chair swivels 360°, on top of a heavy-duty hydraulic pump with a beautiful chrome finish. The thinner base allows the operator to get in closer to the client. The back rest can be manually adjusted from a flat position to an upward 65° angle. The leg rest can be manually adjusted from a flat position to a downward 45° angle. For easy transitioning, it has fully removable arms. For a face down position, simply remove the pillow to expose a comfortable face hole.
- Thinner heavy-duty hydraulic lift pump
- Chrome finished hydraulic pump
- Manually adjustable back rest and leg rest
- Removable arm rests and pillow Facial hole for face down positioning Rotates 360°
- Upholstered in PVC vinyl
- Hydraulic pump has a 1.1" shaft diameter with a 7.7" stroke
- Chair height adjustment from 23 to 30 Stool height adjustment from 19" to 23"
- Back rest adjustment from 0° flat to 65° incline upward
- Leg rest adjustment from 0° flat to 45° downward decline
- Rotates in horizontal direction and locks in location with foot bail
- Capacity 400 lbs.
- Default position: 67 x 29 x 23 (L x W x H)
- Arm rest width: 4
- Cushion thickness: 4
- Hydraulic base: 33.5 x 20 (L x W)
- Weight: 70 lbs.
*Default position: Bed completely flat, lowest position, w/arms
*All heights measured from ground to top of seat cushion
Package A: 43"x 17"x 23" @ 108lbs