The Alpina Foot Bath is made of copper, an antimicrobial material that reduces the spread of bacteria. Copper is registered with the US Environmental Protection Agency as the first solid antimicrobial material. Copper prevents the transmission of infection while reducing the spread of antibiotic resistance. The Alpina Foot Bath is removable and requires no plumbing, allowing for more versatility in location. In addition, a stainless steel handlebar mechanism is included to assist in easy mobility and transportation of the foot bath.
- Antimicrobial copper basin
- Foot bath is removable for easy cleaning and versatility
- Requires no plumbing
- Water- resistant premium finish
- ComfortSoul DuraSoft™ Upholstery: Luxurious, soft, durable, waterproof, and environmentally friendly surface.
- ComfortSoul UltraPlush™ Cushioning System: 4 inches of 3-layered UltraPlush™ Padding engineered at different densities to provide ultimate support and comfort.
- Foot bath may be removed or tucked away for added convenience; no plumbing required.
- Foot bath comes complete with a copper basin, known for its antimicrobial properties.
- Stainless steel handlebar mechanism included to assist in transportation of foot bath.
- Fiberglass basin holder
- No plumbing required
- Foot bath includes rollers for easy accessibility
- Adjustable foot rest
- Foot Bath: 24” x 20” x 14.5” (W x D x H)
- Copper Basin: 16.5" x 7" (W x D)
- Foot Bath Weight: 48 las
- Quantity: 1
- Foot Bath Package: 28” x 28” x 16” (L x W x H)
- Foot Bath Weight: 48 lbs