The Siena Elite Treatment and Massage Table provides exceptional quality and value for massage and bodywork practitioners as well as spa care professionals. Our trademarked UltraPlush™ Cushioning System and DuraSoft™ Upholstery offers the thickest, softest, most ergonomic padding and cushioning. Our SmoothLock™ End Attachment allows attachments to glide effortlessly into position. The unbelievable height range is made possible by using our industry leading X-lift™ system providing unmatched stability and lifting range with a touch of a button. The Siena Elite is wheelchair accessible, accommodating all patients, and allowing you qualifying ADA tax benefits. The incredible Elite-4 Top™ includes comfortable lumbar support and fully electric adjustment, providing ease and relaxed positioning of your clients.
- ADA compliant - incredible range of height adjustment
- Multifunction electric remotes for smooth, quiet adjustments
- Full electric four-sectional top with lumbar support
- Heavy duty wheels provide the perfect blend of portability and stability
- ComfortSoul UltraQuiet™ Linear Actuator: Load tuned whisper quiet lifting mechanism.
- ComfortSoul Elite-4 Top™: Fully electric four sectional top with lumbar support.
- ComfortSoul DuraSoft™ Upholstery: Luxurious, soft, durable, waterproof, and environmentally friendly surface.
- ComfortSoul UltraPlush™ Cushioning System: 4 inches of 3-layered UltraPlush™ Padding engineered at different densities to provide ultimate support and comfort.
- ComfortSoul X-lift™ Ultra Durable Wheeled Steel Base: Increased height range and portability, while maintaining stability.
- ComfortSoul SmoothLock™ End Attachment Support: Proprietary end attachments glide smoothly into position and are conveniently located at both ends of table.
- ComfortSoul ClickLock™ Side Attachment Support: Side attachment connectors that lock attachments into place and easily release with a push of a button.
- Electronically adjustable height (18 to 33 inches).
- Wheelchair accessible height range accommodates wheelchair patients and helps you qualify for ADA tax benefits.
- Independent electronic adjustment for back, leg, and height.
- Fully controlled with Electronic Multi-Function Remotes.
- 700 lbs. Maximum Weight Capacity.
*Please note color variances may occur between PU & PVC vinyl due to different materials
- ComfortSoul ClickLock™ Arm Rest Set.
- ComfortSoul SmoothLock™ Face Cradle: provides smooth and easy adjustments for Face Cradle Pillow and Head Pillow.
- ComfortSoul MemoryFit™ Face Cradle Pillow: provides your clients with the most comfortable face-down position possible.
- ComfortSoul PlushFit™ Neck Pillow: provides extra comfort and support for the neck.
- ComfortSoul PlushFit™ Head Pillow: provides taller clients with head support even beyond the length of the bed.
- Electronic Multi-Function Hand Remote.
- Electronic Multi-Function Foot Operated Remote Control
- Bolster Accessories
- Terry Cloth Linen Sets
- Disposable Headrest Covers
- Upholstered in PU vinyl
- Height adjustment from 18" to 33" (Handicap Accessible)
- Back rest adjustment from 0° flat to 65° incline upward
- Maximum lumbar knee height adjustment is 5.25"
- Voltage Used: 110v
- Weight Capacity: 700 lbs.
- Lifting Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Default Position: 73” x 30” x 18” (L x W x H)
- Section Lengths: 25" x 10" x 12" x 24" (Back x Middle Section I x Middle Section II x Leg)
- Arm Rest dimensions: 32" x 5" x 3" (L x W x H)
- Cushion Thickness: 4.5”
- Base Dimensions: 64” x 25” (L x W)
- Weight: 230 lbs
- Face Cradle Pillow: 12" x 12" x 3" (L x W x Thickness)
- Head Pillow: 16" x 12" x 3" (L x W x Thickness)
- Neck Pillow: 14" x 10" x 3" (L x W x Thickness)
- * Default position: Bed completely flat, Lowest height, Without attachments
- * All heights measured from ground to top of seat cushion
- Quantity: 1
- Package A: 76” x 34” x 22” (L x W x H)
- Package A weight: 260 lbs
- Lifetime Warranty On Frame
- 2 Year Warranty On Electrical Components
- 2 Year Warranty On Upholstery